Access to and use of the Editer.com website is provided by Editer Media Ltd a company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 8217960) (“Editer”) subject to the following terms.
- Thank you for accessing www.Editer.com (the “Site”). Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. They govern your use of this Site. By accessing and using the Site and/or registering as a user you the user (“You and Your”) agree to the Terms that appear below.
- These Terms were last updated on 19 September 2012. Editer reserves the right to change any of the Terms at any time by posting changes on the Site. Please review these Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Editer. Your continued use of the Site after these changes have been posted means that you agree to be legally bound by those Terms as amended.
Use of the site
- You agree that You will not use any script, software or other device to access, monitor or copy the Site or impede or otherwise interfere with its normal functioning.
- You further agree that You will not engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from enjoying or using the Site and that You will not in any way damage, disable or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or to networks connected to the Site through hacking, spoofing or other such means.
- You will not upload any files that contains viruses, worms, cancel bots, “Trojan Horses” or any other such destructive features onto this Site.
- Editer reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your access and use of the Site at any time. It may exercise this right with or without notice. At its sole discretion it may notify You at Your e-mail address as supplied to Editer. In that event, notice will be deemed to be served four (4) hours after transmission or posting of such e-mail notice.
User of content
- All material on the Site including, but not limited to, text, content, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, and other such material (the “Content”) belongs to Editer or its licensors and is protected by copyright, database right, trade mark law and/or other proprietary rights. You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Site and/or Content other than the limited right to use the Site in accordance with these Terms.
- Except as expressly set out below, You may not copy, reproduce, republish, recompile, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, modify, change, post, broadcast, transmit or in any other way, electronically or otherwise, commercially exploit any part of the Site and/or the Content. In particular, without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, You may not without Editer’s prior written permission:
- redistribute any of the Content;
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content made under these Terms;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
- You may retrieve and display Content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) for Your personal, non-commercial use. Any download and/or printed copy should retain all copyright notices and You shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices.
- You agree to promptly notify Editer in writing if You become aware of any unauthorised access to or use of the Site by any party or of any claim that the Site or any of the Content of the Site infringes any copyright, database right, trade mark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
- Whilst we have tried to ensure that all information Editer provides through this Site is correct at the time it is included on the Site, Editer does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timelines or completeness of any of the Content. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
- No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Editer for any errors, omissions, or misleading (excluding fraudulent) statements on this Site.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
- The Content including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Editer.com and its related companies is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law. Editer does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or any Content.
- Editer may depend on third parties in respect of some of the services referred to and/or included on the Site. As such Editer shall have no liability whatsoever to you for any interruptions or failure in access to any services provided by such third parties.
- Editer will not be liable for any losses, costs, claims or damages, (whether direct or indirect) including without limitation, damages for loss of profits (which includes, but is not limited to, loss of business revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data and loss or waste of management time) arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise from Your access to or use, or inability to use the Site or any Content or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) made in reliance on the information contained in or as a result of using the Site or any Content.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of Editer’s employees, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against Editer, its employees, representatives or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against Editer, its employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
- Your unauthorised or illegal use of the Site; or
- Any breach by You of these Terms.
- These Terms do not affect any statutory rights that You or a third party may have as a consumer.